listen to teacher. listen to teacher.

Introversion!

Awesome! the first part of the flash fitted perfectly with your song, the rest of the flash was funny and minimal and the song also fitted (good thing.) What i liked about the flash is that the animation has a sort of carefree (funny faces)/freestyle (the movement of the bodies) feeling to it like the song itself (perhaps that is why the song blended well with the animation.) And it teaches you a moral :) 5/5.

kjhsdgf responds:

yeah i just kind of copypasta'd the song in there, then when it fit i was happy.
huzzah! i wanted at least a few people to actually read the moral to the story, its actually a really nice quote i heard from my brother.
thanks for the review!

cupcake? cupcake?

WOW...

WTF was that? Shit cat was on fucking drugs I swear to God all the fucking glitches and shit seriously...and what the hell was it with biting that dog? this crap deserves a 5/5...
(Hey u asked for it :D)

TheBoogley responds:

scriiiittt gnarrrbblleee ffssshhiiizzzzlllleeee! :D

Kraftwerk - Numbers Kraftwerk - Numbers

We are the robots

OMG Kraftwerk is uber. Love the band. The animation has the artistic style they currently are using so it was awesome (the song rocks also.) definite 5/5.

My Robotic Inspiration My Robotic Inspiration

Uberbots :)

The city background was similar to Thomas Pynchon's Gravity Rainbow cover (which is pretty awesome.) The graphics where amazing. Fun music and good concepts (robots rule...) worth seeing.

Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

absurd

mad graphics (kudos for that.) The video was slightly disturbing...good music also (pretty absurd.)

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Respects

The intro creeped me out. The idea isn't bad (i might give tabs a try.) Good concept and the overlapping music coincidentally sounded like Steve Reich.

Darkmaster603 responds:

The overlapping music is something I just don't know how to control. I'm glad the intro creeped you out, that was the intention lol. You really should start doing music, it's great fun!

Thanks for the review

Flea Circus Flea Circus

Mixed feelings

The music was lovely (never heard of Boards of Canada.) I kind of feel sorry for fleas now... :(

(damn circus...)

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Fire Dancers

Lol that was uber. The fire dancer part.