break(down)//cycles_by%Slunchy break(down)//cycles_by%Slunchy

Too much for me 2 handle

nah that's it i give up. There is nothing Pop like about this, this is far above pop. The chill freeform dream like background synths with the drums just own this song and the melody supports it so awesome. I love that change of structure with the space like radio sound (the pitch bend around there gives the song a type of asian feeling for a while) and the weird drum beats just add up to the dream quality of your song (the bass is also worth mentioning.) I love that unique chill out structure of yours, man keep it up your songs are just 2 good to be true. The ending also reminded me of the music you hear in tekken 4. 1000000/5

kjhsdgf responds:

why, thank you.
and thanks for the review!
it's so nice of you 2 say that.

Trance::Is_//Easy0^$Slunc*&chy Trance::Is_//Easy0^$Slunc*&chy

is not really that bad

what is it with the bad reviews, sure if you fix somethings (maybe the bass) it will turn out better but this deserves way more than 0s and 2s at least you still have that freeform structure of yours. 4/5.

kjhsdgf responds:

lol it was a troll, i was just fucking with these people.
i wanted to see how they would get if someone basically insulted theire type of music.
sure i might make a mock trance one of these days, and it'll be a lot better quality, but this was not meant to be serious.

PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated) PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated)

once again, pretty awesome.

ambient effects and good background sound, sounds good so far. I like the beat (i hope it gets higher) and it does sound a little higher. Still dig the background strings and stuff, i like how you add more ambient effects into this song compare to the ones i heard from you so far. Another awesome composition, 5/5 once again.

PoyzenJam responds:

thank you. your reviews are very helpful i was wondering about those things myself

PJ - HW - Victory and Defeat PJ - HW - Victory and Defeat

cool stuff

this song reminded me of Charles Mingus a little (the intro,) i like the different styles you mixed (jazz influenced hip-hop.) It gives the feeling of those classic cartoons (Disney related.) Another good job, 5/5.

PoyzenJam responds:

hah yeah it does remind me of those old cartoons... and ive never heard of charles mingus ill have to look it up

PJ - Insomniac's Remedy PJ - Insomniac's Remedy

Bossa Nova

reminds me of brazilian beaches (it has this kind of bossa nova feeling to it which makes it feel relaxing.) Idk this song could fit into many scenes but toward the ending i saw a scene similar to the night stage of the original sonic game, technology mixed with light to give an aesthetic feeling. Very imagery wise song, 5/5.

PoyzenJam responds:

thanks! yeah in fact, when i was making this it really reminded me of a mario game, where you are exploring or something, maybe at the main screen. but yes your right, because its pretty calm like this, it could fit into alot.
-PJ

Countryside Countryside

awesome song

pretty awesome that you got influenced by South Korea. The song has a very melodic arpeggi pattern (which seems to remind me of a mixture of Brit music and classical music) pretty straightforward and nicely structured, seems to cover the essentials and it sounds good on top of that, definitely a well deserved 5/5.

smilingpig67 responds:

Hey thanks, a little patriotism never hurts eh?

Dvorak's Break Dvorak's Break

cool track

i like the backward instruments and what sounds like a cop car. The Dj and the samples sound awesome with the beat (which sounds pretty cool by itself.) pretty solid and awesome track, 5/5.

[blackmesa] [blackmesa]

not bad

i like this kind of music. It sounds balanced and chill out like and minimal the beat fits it which is cool and the melody is pretty soft sounding, good stuff. 5/5

beep boop CRUNCH beep boop CRUNCH

pretty sweet

ambient printing sounds pretty awesome stuff. Chill out concrete music, the melody is kinda funny which adds to its carefree sound, hell its pretty cool (has that indie feeling to it also.) i like the chord sounds it gives it this adventure music like quality. So many different emotions which is cool, 5/5 and favorited :D

Gobi Desert Gobi Desert

weird

good ambient sound to it (pretty atmospheric i should say.) i like the weird minimal sounds in it, so yeah pretty good loop (kinda mysterious sounding.) Needs to loop better however (that was a little mean.) 4/5