All 32 art Reviews

Hurricane Hurricane

like the title

Idk what 2 say (no really.) It gives this type of eastern vibe (like the ouroboros symbol except with kick ass graphic design.) I like the different artistic design given 2 this (a caribbean theme with the plants , the forest/grass with mushrooms and plants) and the fact that you use both black and white and color. I like the theme at the end (i wish it was all that easy) maybe life? it also reminds me of outsider art (the style usually has a lot of different elements involved within an art piece your painting reminds me of Adolf Wölfli's artwork.) Hell of an awesome job, one that is worth beyond a 5/5. It contained all the essentials of an art piece, good structure, good themes, good title, and overall amazingness.)

SevenSeize responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the review, you could critique art for a living, you're very observant. You were right about life being a theme through out, it was. I was going through a lot when I made this. Thank you for the kind words. :-)

The calm before the storm The calm before the storm

Awesome title

I like the painting, the sloppiness is not bad (it actually makes the painting look better.) What i like about it is the color use, the monster color looks good with the sky (idk about it I like how it looks.) The color use is a 5/5, the fantasy/realism in the painting is another 5/5. And IDK it just looks freaking awesome. Good job man, 5/5.

Loath-some responds:

I'm a bit new to painting so I guess that's why it is a bit sloppy. But I'm glad it worked out anyway!

Thanks a lot!

'Meteor' 'Meteor'

Wow...lol.

Damn i loved the art style used in this. Its pretty awesome, the color and lighting effects were pretty accurate. It also holds essence of freeform even thought it does not look like it. Amazing job, 5.5,

Female Glass Female Glass

nice

seems you enjoy glasses. Like the shadow effect and if you drew this it looks pretty awesome.

Windmills Windmills

Don Quixote

pretty awesome stuff. I see you got the light right which is cool and it looks realistic. Not bad.

Sympathy for the Devil Sympathy for the Devil

nice title

lol, i like the wings and the spine (good details on that.) Good concept also, this one is pretty cool. 4/5

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Rolling Stones/Cowboy Bebop inspired the title. Alot of episodes of C.B. are titles of rolling stone songs - sympathy for the devil, wild horses, honkey tonk woman etc.

Cubist Cat Cubist Cat

yeah it does seem like a wolf sometimes

whatever it looks like its cool because its influenced by cubism (kudos for that btw.) Yeah pretty awesome artwork is all i could say. 5/5

Such praise! Thanks dude :). I think it's the neck width that's misleading

Faced with bad luck Faced with bad luck

ouch

not your typical art but a kick ass one. The background (and the white line to the left) fits with the main artwork (thought the artwork just reminded me of the face.) I like it. 5/5

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Cut myself arranging those pieces. Blood, sweat and beers!

Sky by Night Sky by Night

kewl

Do not know much about this landscape art but it looks pretty freaking sweet (with the space and stuff.)

Thankyou

Safety Series: Corrosive Safety Series: Corrosive

fluorine

i like the concept of this series, using chemistry and art. This is my favorite one of the series i think (like the spots and stuff.) 5/5

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Used a paint wax mix, thought it looked like burns. I'm glad you like it :D